- A ghost kitchen is also referred to as a digital or online kitchen. They have been around for a long time in major cities, but have populated all over the states during the pandemic. We operate out of a local favorite bar, Sawyers, at 79 Center Street, Torrington. We don’t have a storefront or a traditional dining room, we are simply an online order only, with delivery or curbside pickup!
- While all meal plan companies are similar in operation, we are unique in the fact that we offer affordable individual meal plan entrees, whereas other businesses offer family style dinners (although we do offer larger catering platters to be ordered ahead!). We eliminated the need for excessive delivery and packaging fees by offering a more personable service, meeting you at your door for delivery. We also do not have a minimum order amount. The owner of Greens N Things is a Torrington native and very hands-on in the business, and takes great care in the ingredients that go into her recipes. 95% of the menu is scratch-made.
- No, there is no contract needed! Order as often or as little as you like! Simply order two days prior to your desired delivery date (ie Order Monday for Wednesday), and await for great flavor to arrive!
- We deliver to Torrington & surrounding towns. Simply fill out the delivery information at checkout and we will see you soon!
- Delivery fee for in-town deliveries is $3. The delivery fee for towns surrounding Torrington is $7.
- Our 3-day meal plans are delivered all at once. Our 5-day meal plans are delivered in two deliveries, 3 meals on the first delivery, and 2 meals 2 days later on the second delivery. This guarantees freshness and you’re not eating a meal that was prepared 5 days ago (although it’s not spoiled, it’s still not fresh!)
We deliver to all zip codes listed below. Don’t see yours? You can still order pickup, but definitely send us a note, and we can try to add your area! 06001, 06019, 06022, 06032, 06063, 06065, 06098, 06058, 06059, 06092, 06756, 06790, 06792, 06782, 06787, 06010, 01013, 06057, 06758, 06759, 06763, 06094, 06098, 06750, 06778, 06787, 06061, 06020
- Yes! In efforts to stay affordable and reduce extra fees, we eliminated insulated packaging and include the personal experience of interacting with us as a small, local business. When ordering, simply choose your delivery date and time. You will be notified via text when your order is on its way. You may even be lucky enough to interact with the owner herself!
- Don’t fret! If you aren’t home or if you don’t hear your phone, we take the delivery back with us and keep it in a refrigerated portable cooler to maintain the temperature, simply call or text us at 860-307-6371 and let us know. We will do our best to circle back to you! Be cautious though, we only attempt to redeliver one time before we return your order to our facility. We will save your order for 24 hours before it’s donated or eaten! Unfortunately we do not offer refunds on missed orders.
- We understand mistakes can happen, and hope you can be forgiving! If something is missing or your order is wrong, call or text us at 860-307-6371, or send an email to email@example.com. We will do our best to rectify the issue!
- We accept payments at time of order, all major credit cards, paypal, or Google pay. Unfortunately we do not accept cash at this time.
- YES! Absolutely we do! All entrees can be modified to adapt to any diet, simply inform us at the bottom of each menu item before adding to your cart.
- PLEASE BE ADVISED! While we do offer gluten-free options, our facility is not designated as gluten free. We do our best to keep items gluten free, utilizing clean and sanitized utensils and surfaces.